© SURE Credit Card India
“Personal Data” means any data that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law.
- Personal Data We Collect. When you register, we collect Personal Data provided by you, such as your name and email address. We also (automatically) collect data about your use of the Site. If you contact us for questions or complaints, we will collect the data related to your inquiry.
- Basis for Processing Your Personal Data. Processing your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the Terms and the provision of the Services to you. Processing for the purposes of analytics and usage analysis and for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights – are all necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that we pursue.
- How We Use the Data We Collect. We use the data (including Personal Data) we collect mainly to administer and provide the Site, contact you with administrative information, including in connection with our future payment system for which you can sign up, as well as to improve the Site.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law and additional rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update and/or delete your Personal Data and obtain a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you.
- Security. We implement industry standard measures aimed at reducing the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of Personal Data, but they do not provide absolute data security.
Data We Collect
We collect data from you when you choose to use our Site. In order to use our Site and/or receive related services, you will be required to register and provide us with certain Personal Data. We also collect Personal Data when you make use of the Site, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, or contact us for any other reason.
Examples of the Personal Data that we collect from you may include your name and e-mail address. Such Personal Data may be collected by us through the Site.
We also collect your browsing history on the Site.
In addition, when you use the Site, certain data may be automatically gathered about your computer or mobile device, such as operating system, IP address, and subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, (geo) location, as well as your browsing history and any data regarding your viewing on our Site. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such data we may not be able to register you to the Site and/or provide you with our services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We collect your data and use it for purposes of the Site, as well as for purposes of the future credit card service that we intend to set up for such users who sign up.
We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers may use the Personal Data we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Site; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to contact you with informational newsletters and updates relating to our Site and services; (4) to review the usage and operations of our Site and services; (5) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (6) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and services, and address any problems with the our Site and services and (7) to provide customer support.
By analyzing all data we receive, including all data concerning users, we may compile statistical data across a variety of platforms and users (“Statistical Data“). Statistical Data helps understand trends and customer-needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. Statistical Data is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link Statistical Data to any Personal Data. We may share such Statistical Data with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law.
Disclosure of Data
We may share your data, including Personal Data, as follows:
Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors
We may disclose data, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers (e.g. cloud computing service providers), business partners, affiliates, subcontractors, who may use such data to: (1) help us provide you with the Site and/or services; and (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site and/or services. We ensure in our agreements with our service providers and subcontractors that they do not make independent use of the Personal Data, such as your name or email address.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Rights
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you, as detailed below. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access. You have a right to know what Personal Data we collect about you and, in some cases, to have the data communicated to you. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the Personal Data you provided to us (excluding data that we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know what data in particular you would like to receive. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the data you request, for instance, if the data includes Personal Data about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with data that you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible.
- Right to Correct Personal Data. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated Personal Data and/or that we suspend the use of Personal Data, the accuracy of which you may contest, while we verify the status of that Personal Data. We will correct your Personal Data within a reasonable time from the receipt of your written request thereof.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Adjust Your Preferences
Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may function improperly when cookies are disabled or removed.
Third-Party Applications and Services
All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party’s privacy policies.
Please note that we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications you may cancel your account.
We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable data from children under the age of eighteen (18). In the event that you become aware that an individual under the age of eighteen (18) has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
Comments and Questions
Last updated: 15th August 2021.